GSA is an international course for change seekers. Here, the Elos Philosophy and the Oasis Game act as the guidelines to transform people and relations in any social context. Real communities welcome our GSA participants every year, and the outcoming shared knowledge is the foundation for igniting positive change and building true collective dreams.
In 2020, the program will take place in South Africa. Subscribe here to know further details.
“Instituto Elos is doing work that is very important for our times. This program prepares leaders who are going to accelerate and deepen the change that is taking place on Earth.” LYNNE TWIST
“I came to know Warriors Without Weapons, a program for youth that restores degregated areas, always with the involvement of the community. Because the most important thing is to transform the community.” FRITJOF CAPRA
Young people open to learning, who are in search of driving their purpose. People who seek meaning, and who have decided to be at the service of a greater good, leading real world transformation.
The program is held in English and Portuguese at the same time.
Throughout your life you have created your values and belief systems. They are fundamental. However, we ask that you open yourself to experiment something different, other modes, other techniques, other food, other experiences, other dynamics. For us, a disposition and interest to live something new is foundational to the learning process. This is a curse with 560 hours of training in total (340 presencial and 220 remote.)
Since 1999, GSA has been offering a profound experience of transformation with various stages of learning using a methodology that facilitates work in community.
In this journey you are going to develop the capacity to design strategies, facilitate processes, make things happen, mobilize people and resources, and cultivate a change-making spirit along three different axes:
Every day, in each moment, from the moment you wake up, eat, and participate in collective activities, the learning methods incorporated, your experience, everything, is thought out in order to make your journey spectacular.
Over the course of our history we have learned that doing things together is best. If for our part we commit to bringing together resources to subsidize a portion of the cost for each participant, we invite those selected to make their journey viable through individually and collectively gathering the other 50%.
– Access to the exclusive platform with the online games developed by Elos Institute. There, you will find videos, articles, publications, activities, case studies and other tools to develop your abilities and skills.
– It’s 220 hours of online learning, including 7 study guides; 5 community practice meetings and 6 collective challenges.
– All online activities are accompanied by qualified professionals. Students are mentored during the entire process and feedbacks are given periodically.
– You will become parte of a global learning community, present in over 50 countries.
– 25 days of Immersion in South Africa, guided by a qualified team who will lead the participants through learning in real communities.
– Includes all material, professionals, speakers, facilitators and other special guests
– During this period, there are expeditions for the groups to visit and work with different communities, facilitated by professionals.
– Also includes all the necessary structure to experience the indigenous practices, the special classes with invited speakers, 2 events provided by Elos and a few more surprises!
– Accommodation of the participants and the entire team of professionals involved in the program for 25 days in South Africa, in a collective living space with structure to accommodate all community activities.
– All food during the 25 days of immersion (3 meals a day, coffee breaks etc);
– All land transport to carry out the activities during the Immersion period.
– All audio and visual structure for classes, lectures and events;
– Production, management and logistics of 2 major meetings / events during the Immersion period, including transportation and food for all necessary staff and community participants;
– Professionals and transport needed for the entire community selection process before Immersion, when communities will be elected and prepared to receive the GSA Warriors Without Weapons;
– Follow-up of the three communities after the program, with meetings and mentoring for the projects developed during the Immersion;
– First aid service during some expeditions.
– Visa and/or passport costs;
– Transportation between the airport/bus station and our collective living space;
TO GUARANTEE THE CULTURAL AND SOCIAL DIVERSITY THAT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE WARRIORS WITHOUT WEAPONS EXPERIENCE, WE STRIVE TO OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS TO PEOPLE WITH HIGH POTENTIAL, WHO LIVE IN CONTEXTS WITH LIMITED FINANCIAL RESOURCES, AND FOR WHOM IT IS PARTICULARLY DIFFICULT TO PAY THE FULL COST OF THE PROGRAM. IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN WE SEEK SUPPORT, SPONSORSHIP, AND PARTNERSHIPS WITH ORGANIZATIONS IN ADDITION TO DONATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS. THE RESULT OF THESE COMBINED FORCES IS THE GSA SCHOLARSHIP FUND.
Click and fill in our form to receive more information and details about the selection process!
If you are committed to your personal transformation and want to work hands on to be a part of the change you want to see in the world, we would love to get to know you. What do you think?